ENVE MTB Foundation AM30 Carbon Wheelset - 6 bolt disc
ENVE are synonymous with some of the finest bike builds in the world. Extensive testing and attention to detail make for a great looking and outstanding performing wheelset.
The AM30 has a unique shape and tuned carbon laminate for gravity-orientated riding. The shape helps the AM30 balance compliance and vibration dampening for all-day comfort, with quick cornering, acceleration, and gravity-rated strength.
Patented Molded Spoke Holes maximise carbon’s ability to support loads under tension by running continuous fibres around each spoke hole. Because the spoke holes are moulded, not drilled, the continuity of the fibres create rim that is lighter without compromising strength.
Featuring ENVE’s Wide Hookless Bead technology, the AM30 disperses any impact on the trails, reducing the likelihood of pinch flats.
Built around the fantastic Industry Nine 101 hub - ready for hard hits the dual phased-pawl drive mechanism and 45 tooth drive-ring means the 1/1 takes a no nonsense approach - plus it's sounds awesome!
- ENVE MTB Foundation Carbon Wheelset AM30 I9 101 Hubs 6Bolt 110x15/157x12
- Shallower rim profile improves energy absorption and damping which aids in impact toughness
- Asymmetric external molded spoke holes. 3mm Offset for more balanced spoke tension
- Wheelset Weight - 1852g
- Wide Hookless Bead Anti Pinch-Flat Technology
- Reduces or eliminates pinch-flats depending on tire selection
- 30mm internal rim width
- 6-bolt disc brake variant
- No tyre inserts required or recommended
- Recommend tire size: 2.3" - 2.6"
- Industry Nine 101 hub (Boost & Super Boost)
- Spokes - Sapim Race (Round Double Butted)
- External Brass nipples (Black)
- Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Pictures may show centre lock hubs - this is the listing for the 6 bolt disc hubs