Use of this Website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By completing an online order you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting an order you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. The order is considered accepted upon dispatch of the order.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Biketart Ltd's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Supply of Goods
Whilst we will make every effort to supply you with the products listed on your order, there may be occasions where we are unable to supply these products because, for example, (i) such products are no longer being manufactured or available or (ii) if there was a pricing error on the Biketart website. In such circumstances we will contact you to inform you and may suggest alternative products that you might wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions then we will cancel your order in relation to those products we cannot supply and repay you any money that you may have paid to us in respect of those products. In the event of a typographical error or technological error causing a mistake in price to be shown, Biketart reserves the right to correct the error and to charge you the correct price. Before it does so, Biketart will notify you of the mistake and will offer you the opportunity of a full refund. You will receive a notification with or prior to your delivery. Repayment of such monies will be the extent of our liability to you if we are unable to deliver to you the products you have ordered.
We pride ourselves with the excellent customer service we provide. If you are unhappy with us for any reason, please contact our Customer Services team by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at Biketart, Unit 19 Barham Business Park, Elham Valley Road, Canterbury, CT4 6DQ.
We will aim to resolve your complaint within 48 hours if received via email and 7 working days if received by post. If we are not able to do so, we will provide you with an acknowledgement. If you remain dissatisfied with our response you can use the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform, an EU-wide platform aims to facilitate the online resolution of contractual disputes between EU consumers and traders over purchases made online. The legislation that introduced this Platform is the ADR Directive 2013 and supplemented by the Regulation on Consumer ODR 2013. http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If your complaint relates to a purchase made on finance (0% or standard APR) you may have the right to refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR; telephone: 0800 023 4 567; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
V12 Retail Finance Limited are owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692.Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Correspondence address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ.
Security is an important concern for both the customer and the retailer during any online transaction. The V12 Retail Finance gateway encrypts information submitted and uses proven techniques to ensure the security and integrity of sensitive data. The public web servers used by V12 are certified by a leading certifi cate authority, ensuring that nobody can impersonate V12 Retail Finance to obtain confidential information. Data storage on the systems and the communication between servers is regularly audited to the highest standards to ensure a secure transaction environment. This includes regular third party
testing for vulnerabilities and reviews of application security and access control procedures.
One key requirement is to identify and verify an applicant prior to entering into a business relationship. Where possible, these checks are undertaken electronically. However where this is not an option, the applicant will be required to provide relevant documentation for review. If this is the case, once the application has received a positive credit decision, an email will be sent direct to the customer setting out the requirement and detailing what documentation is acceptable.
When paying with finance provided by V12 Finance
- You understand that the information you supply will be used to help to verify identity, prevent fraud and provide you with the services necessary for the performance of a contract with you. More information on this, including any rights can be found here https://www.v12retailfinance.com/privacy-policy
- You confirm that the information you have supplied in support of this credit application is true, and that you are not aware of any potential changes to your financial circumstances both at present and for the duration of the borrowing term.
- You understand that before you sign the loan agreement you will be provided with documentation that will outline the amount you are borrowing, the interest rate that will be charged and your monthly repayments. You understand that it is important for you to consider the above in line with my personal circumstances both at present and for the duration of the borrowing term.
- You understand in order to process your application, V12 Finance will supply your personal information to credit reference agencies (CRAs) and they will give us information about you, such as about your financial history. V12 Finance does this to assess creditworthiness and product suitability, check your identity, manage your account, trace and recover debts and prevent criminal activity. V12 Finance will also continue to exchange information about you with CRAs on an ongoing basis, including about your settled accounts and any debts not fully repaid on time. CRAs will share your information with other organisations. Your data will also be linked to the data of your spouse, any joint applicants or other financial associates.
- The identities of the CRAs, their role also as fraud prevention agencies, the data they hold, the ways in which they use and share personal information, data retention periods and your data protection rights with the CRAs are explained in more detail at www.callcredit.co.uk/crain. CRAIN is also accessible from each of the three CRAs - clicking on any of these three links will also take you to the same CRAIN document: Callcredit www.callcredit.co.uk/crain; Equifax www.equifax.co.uk/crain; Experian www.experian.co.uk/crain.
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (CCR) 2014, you have a 14 day “cooling off” period in which you have the right to cancel a finance order for any reason. If you wish to cancel within this period please contact us at email@example.com. You then have a further 14 days to return the item in a new and unused condition.
- Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods. If an item is faulty and needs to be returned, you do not need to pay postage costs for the return of the faulty item. We will organise a pre-paid collection or will refund your postage cost.
When paying using Klarna:
- In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later 30
- Pay in 3 instalments
- Pay Now
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.