Job Opportunity – Ecommerce Support Assistant
We have a position available in the ecommerce team at Biketart. This is to provide support and advice to our online customers and assistance to the internal website and multi-channel team. You will also need to liaise with other members of the Biketart team, trade suppliers, manufacturers and couriers.
This is a varied role providing support in the following areas:
- Product enquiries
- Telephone and email sales
- Advice on component compatibility and fitting
- Assistance with the administration of customer returns & exchanges
- Organising demo bikes
- Dealing with custom bike enquiries and sales
- Warranty cases
- Delivery and tracking queries
- Website product listing and merchandising.
What we are looking for
Online bike store or other ecommerce experience is helpful for the role but is not essential – but you must live and breathe riding and have extensive product knowledge. As we are predominantly a mountain bike store, this is where your passion must lay. You should be a positive person with enthusiasm for our brand and for giving excellent service to our customers.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be confident dealing with a wide range of customers in an appropriate manner, whether that is by email, live-chat, phone or face-to-face.
- You must have excellent written English. Other languages are helpful but not essential for the role.
- You must be very organised, highly capable of multi-tasking and able to be calm under pressure. We strive to be as efficient as possible throughout the company and you must be able to think logically about tasks.
- You need to have an enthusiastic and proactive work ethic.
- You must be determined to resolve things in the best possible way for our customers.
- You need to be highly computer literate and confident in learning new systems.
- Experience with ERP/stock-control systems is helpful.
Hours and holiday.
- This is a full time position of 37.5 hours per week.
- Work hours are flexible between 8am-6pm five days a week, including some Saturdays.
- 30 days annual holiday.
- £18-20k starting salary dependent on experience and skills.
- Development potential within the company.
- Excellent staff discount scheme, profit share, lunch and other perks.
- Opportunity for additional overtime hours if desired.
- Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org