The Rockfight Chest Protector is the lightest upper body protection Troy Lee Designs has ever created. Packed full of the features, the mountain bike chest protector incorporates strategically placed EPP on the chest and spine while allowing unrestricted airflow and complete fit customisation.
The Rockfight has a CE EN14021 Stone Shield certificated front plate providing protection from roost and lofted debris that might come flying your way on the trails.
The Rockfight has form fit side plates, fully adjustable shoulder straps, and removable shoulder pads and allows neck brace compatibility on most models.
Ultra-ventilated protective plates in the back are paired with channelled bio-foam for increased laminar airflow, so air travels smoothly cooling you better.
The construction is also featherweight and with a streamlined fit for easy wearing underneath a jersey and to minimise fatigue, so you can keep riding all day.
- CE EN14021 Stone Shield certification of front plate for proven protection from debris
- Advanced integrated EPP in key impact zones on chest and spine
- Form fit side flex plates, fully adjustable fore/aft shoulder straps and removable shoulder pads allows neck brace compatibility
- Featherweight construction and streamlined form fit for reduced rider fatigue and sub jersey fitment
- Ultra-ventilated protective plates coupled with engineered channelled bi-foam for increased laminar airflow