Real Bike Feel.
Outstanding riding characteristics for an uncompromising riding experience. At the heart of the SB20 Smart Bike is a smooth, silent electronic resistance unit providing up to 2200 watts at 130rpm of stunningly realistic road feel right down to each electronic gear change. An oversized flywheel makes climbing, acceleration and coasting feel spot on.
The SB20 Smart Bike is optimized for the most popular indoor cycling platforms including Zwift, Trainer Road, Sufferfest and many more, with ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity for all control modes.
World Class Power.
Accurate power measurement through a double-sided Stages Power meter. The Stages Power meter measures performance data reliably and accurately, real and in the world of Watopia - several Tour de France victories speak for it.
The future starts now.
SB20 Smart Bike brake hoods incorporate electronic shift buttons and separate ‘‘sprint’’ buttons. Riders can customize the function of each button and choose between several virtual drivetrains simulating a variety of popular bike setups. And with functional brake levers and steering buttons, the SB20 Smart Bike is ready for the evolution of indoor cycling.
- Unlimited connectivity with virtual training platforms including ZWIFT, Trainer Road and many more. Exact adjustment options and a top-class riding experience ensure pure riding pleasure and training effectiveness.
- Real Bike Feel.
- Unrestricted connectivity
- World Class Power - 2200 Watt at 130rpm
- Bike Weight - 62,5kg
- Bike Dimensions - 120cm Length x 56cm Width x 124 Height
- Drive System - CarbonGlyde featuring Gates ® Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt
- Max. virtual gradient - 25%
- Rider Fit Range - 1.47m to 2.08m
- Max. Rider Weight - 158 kg
- Crank positions - 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Frame material - high-strength steel
- Position settings: Seat height and fore/aft, handlebar height and fore/aft measurements can be transferred directly from your bike to the SB20 Smart Bike.
- 25% max. virtual incline (on Zwift).
- Virtual shifting via individually configurable switching buttons.
- Bike comes standard with shifting in the hoods as well as Sprint Shifters in the drops of the bar.
- Compatible with TT bars.
- Two bottle cages.
- Two USB ports.
- Two media areas for smartphones and tablets.
- Compatible with the Stages Dash GPS cycling computer and 3rd party ANT+ and Bluetooth enabled cycling computers.
- Compatible indoor cycling platforms including Zwift, Trainer Road, Full Gaz and many more.
- Stages Bike - SB20 Smart Bike App.
- Individually configurable gear ratio.
- Wireless Firmware Updates.