- SWStewart W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDiscreet
Like these, I spent some time on a towpath dodging walkers and dogs. A bell is essential as I've witnessed bikers without struggling to get attention from other users and I can relate as some are oblivious to bikers due to heads stuck on another planet or headphones pounding their ears. This however addresses 2 points, getting attention, it's loud enough and it's barely noticeable on a bad ass enduroWas this helpful?
- GCGrant C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoKnog Oi Classic Bell
Easy to attach, blends in with my black bars, you can't even see the bell.
Not massively loud but it is loud enough for nearby pedestrians on shared cycle paths.Was this helpful?
- MFMalcolm F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDistinct ring
Tiny bell the doesn't hinder the handlebar, so discrete.
Ring is clear and surprisingly loud for its small size.Was this helpful?
- MDMaggi D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStylish Bell
This is a cool design with a very civilised ring. It does the job well.Was this helpful?
- PMPaul M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLooks great and works great!
Really good, slim fit and you wouldn’t know it was there or a bell…….so if how your bike looks then this will not spoil the look! And importantly, it’s a good bell as well…..haha!Was this helpful?