The Omnium Zero-Drive is a perfect, portable training system for those wanting to do high-speed or track cycling workouts while travelling, as a warmup pre- or post-race, or at home. It weighs just 6.03kg and folds into a bag after use.
With a resistance curve that maxes out at around 150 watts, LIVE RIDE TechnologyTM and a versatile fork-mount design, the trainer offers a remarkably dynamic, real-ride feel and is compatible with bikes using 16-29 inch wheels, either Thru-Axle or Quick-Release. Its roller design also ensures it's exceptionally quiet, so the neighbours won't be disturbed, however vigorously you ride.
Once you're done, you can fold the trainer down and pack it into the provided padded tote, either for car or aeroplane transport, if you're on a work trip or at a race, or storage in a cupboard if you're at home.
- Offers a dynamic, realistic ride via LIVE RIDE TechnologyTM
- With zero resistance, it's ideal for high-speed spinning and track cycling workouts
- Stable like a standard trainer, with the minimal resistance of traditional rollers
- Resistance curve maxes out at 150w
- Adaptable fork mount and adjustable sled design, optional sled extension
- Made for use with 16-29â€³ wheels
- Compatible with Thru-Axle or QR bikes, post mount or flat mount disc brake systems
- Includes 9mm QR, plus 12x100mm, 15x100mm and 15x110mm Thru-Axle fork adaptors
- No tools required to assemble and store, simply unfold, then fold back up
- Weighs just 6.03kg
- 102kg weight limit
- Maintenance free, precision machined 4.25â€³ aluminium rollers offer a smooth, quiet ride
- Includes tough travel bag for transport and storage