The Chris King MTB Boost Centerlock rear hub will be appreciated by mountain bikers for its ultra-smooth bearings, durability, near-instant engagement and precision steering thanks to a stiff one-piece axle.
Like all Chris King hubs, it features King's signature fast, smooth bearings that get quicker with age and is fully serviceable, so that it will withstand year after year of thrills and spills on the trails. The bearings have heat-treated, surgical-grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races.
This hub is distinguished by its patented, stainless steel Chris King RingDrive, which delivers engagement through 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact. It produces a satisfying and unique angry bee sound, while ensuring that your power reaches the ground fast. Finally, the whole mechanism is protected from spray and mud by aerodynamic seals and snap rings, so there's no fear of everything grinding to a gritty halt one day.
With a selection of beautifully finished colours, Chris King products add a finishing touch of understated elegance or pop of head-turning colour to suit your riding style.
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Available in 24, 28, and 32 hole spoke count
- Shimano driveshell
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Specifically designed for Boost 148mm x 12mm axle standard
- Available with Micro Spline, HG or XD driveshell (all now alloy as standard)