- ADAnne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoA bit fiddly to get in the right position but once there, they’re great
I like these. A bit of a faff to get comfortable at the start of the day especially if legs are a bit sweaty but once in place they are great. And very comfortable. I even drove home in them as I forgot they were still on.Was this helpful?
- AMAngela M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOkay
Looks cool, but slides down the lega a bit.
The wrap round straps shoule be longer - bought a laege because medium didn't fit properly (i normally gwt medium of anything) and straps are still a tad tight. Also the stiching came slightly undone are the top of the sleeve after 1 use...Was this helpful?
- WHWayne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMr
👍👍Was this helpful?
- LVLee Vickers (.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMost secure knee pad I've used
I've had a few knee pads over the years but these are by far the most secure I've used. Range of movement is enough given the insert, and the grippers and velcro straps are comfy. The mesh fabric bunches at the back of the knee and can pinch on occasion but it's not a deal breaker. The insert stiffens on impact, and although I've not crashed yet I have no doubt it'll take much of the energy. Well made, good stitching, tough material, sensible design - will try the elbow pads now.Was this helpful?
- TRTait R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBargain and comfy!
Comfort wise, these seem good. Not ridden them just yet but tried on and moved around house. I’ve got other Bliss knee pads which are super comfy. Paid just over £25 for these premium knee pads from Biketart, absolute bargain. As they are longer I would hope they won’t slip. Will update after I’ve used them a few times.Was this helpful?