Mountain biking is a demanding sport—compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea.
The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard-shell, adjustable visor, and the option of integrated MIPS protection.
Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all kinds of trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
- GoggleGuide™ Adjustable Visor
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Sweat Guide™
- MIPS® (integrated with fit system)
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Float Fit™(integrated with MIPS)
- 324 grams (363 w/ MIPS) (size M)
- S 52–56 cm
- M 55–59 cm
- L 58–62 cm
- XL 61-65 cm (select colours)
- CPSC Bicycle*, CE EN1078