The Ultralight Workstand is durable and stable, like Feedback Sports' others, while being 20% lighter. It's just as easy to put up and collapse, while being more mobile and easily transported, and still offers 360 ° access to your bike.
The anodised aluminium frame is durable and capable of holding bikes weighing between 4.5-13.6kg. A 360 ° rotating slide-lock clamp, which can accommodate frame tubes up to 4.8cm wide, ensures that any part you want to wash or work on will be easy to reach, with the bike moving rather than the mechanic, and thanks to rubber coatings on contact points it won't scratch your components or paintwork.
Once you've finished, it will easily fold up into a compact unit, ready for transportation or storage, and since it weighs just 4.8kg and rests on a 137cm wide base, with rubber coated end caps that can cope with rough ground, you'll be able to take it wherever you need to go without difficulty.
- A super-light, 4.8kg stand that can nonetheless easily accommodate bikes up to 13.6kg
- Clamp features Slide-Lock ratchet for quick closure
- Also incorporates Amplifying Clutch, for precision clamping pressure
- Capable of rotating your bike 360 °
- Clamp adjusts from 90-145cm in height, supporting any orientation
- Opening is up to 4.8cm, to accommodate large diameter frames
- With tripod base, rubber-coated end caps
- Frame is made from anodised 6061 T6 aluminium
- Working load range of 4.5-13.6kg, with a maximum load capacity of 34kg
- With quick-release fittings to simplify setup and storage
- Folded footprint is 13 x 16.3 x 96.5cm
- Weighs just 4.8kg
- 3-year Warranty