The term "Biketart" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 19 Barham Business Park, Elham Valley Road, Canterbury, CT4 6DQ, UK. Our company registration number is 06623484 and place of registration England. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By completing an online order you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting an order you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. The order is considered accepted upon dispatch of the order.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Biketart Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Supply of Goods
Whilst we will make every effort to supply you with the products listed on your order, there may be occasions where we are unable to supply these products because, for example, (i) such products are no longer being manufactured or available or (ii) if there was a pricing error on the Biketart website. In such circumstances we will contact you to inform you and may suggest alternative products that you might wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions then we will cancel your order in relation to those products we cannot supply and repay you any money that you may have paid to us in respect of those products. In the event of a typographical error or technological error causing a mistake in price to be shown, Biketart reserves the right to correct the error and to charge you the correct price. Before it does so, Biketart will notify you of the mistake and will offer you the opportunity of a full refund. You will receive a notification with or prior to your delivery. Repayment of such monies will be the extent of our liability to you if we are unable to deliver to you the products you have ordered.
We pride ourselves with the excellent customer service we provide. If you are unhappy with us for any reason, please contact our Customer Services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Biketart, Unit 19 Barham Business Park, Elham Valley Road, Canterbury, CT4 6DQ.
We will aim to resolve your complaint within 48 hours if received via email and 7 working days if received by post. If we are not able to do so, we will provide you with an acknowledgement.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response you can use the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform, an EU-wide platform aims to facilitate the online resolution of contractual disputes between EU consumers and traders over purchases made online. The legislation that introduced this Platform is the ADR Directive 2013 and supplemented by the Regulation on Consumer ODR 2013. http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If your complaint relates to a purchase made on finance (0% or standard APR) you may have the right to refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR; telephone: 0800 023 4 567; email: email@example.com; website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/