Orange Crush 29 Comp 2021 - 29" wheel version of the classic Crush frameset
If the latest Crush isn't nuts enough in the hardcore hardtail stakes then this one's for you the Crush 29 has landed, fast and hard. This is one rip-roaring ride on the dark side, designed to crash through everything you chuck it at. Seriously, you've been warned, it's going to spoil you, trails won't seem the same after you've screamed through them on a Crush 29.
All the checkboxes that make the classic Crush so good are ticked in bold here. Slack and low, fast and fierce. What more do you need to know? Yes, it's got a bolt-through rear axle, stacks of big 29er tyre clearance and ISCG05 all present and correct for the hooligans. The frame also offers the clearance to allow you to run 27.5+ tyres up to a 3.0 inch carcass if that's how you roll.
It's difficult not to get over-excited about the Crush 29. It puts just about every other hardtail in the shade - and you've got to love it for that. We know we do.
- Frame - 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube. Wheel Size: 29.
- Swingarm - Bolt Type Allen Key Head (Boost 148mm Hub)
- Headset - FPD 44mm For Tapered Steerer
- Fork - RockShox 35 Silver TK 140mm 29
- Chain - KMC 12spd
- Shifters - Shimano Deore 12spd
- Cassette - Shimano Deore 10-51T 12spd
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano Hollow Tech II
- Crankset - Shimano M511-1 32t
- Rear Mech - Shimano Deore 12spd
- Wheelset - WTB ST i30 rims on Strange 29 hubs
- Tyres - WTB Vigilante 2.5 and Trail Boss 2.4 Tan 29
- Brakes - Shimano MT401 180/180
- Saddle - WTB Silverado Sport
- Handlebars - Strange 1" Rise 780mm
- Grips - Strange Grappler Lock-On
- Pedals - Kore Rivera Thermo
- Seatpost - KS Ragei 150mm Drop
- Seat Clamp - Strange Bolted
- Stem - Strange Stalk 40mm