The Croix de Fer Ti 2021 One of the finest bike designs ever in it's finest form
The legendary and firm Biketart staff favourite Genesis Croix de Fer Ti returns for 2021. A bike that well and truly deserves the 'go anywhere' status that it has garnered over the years, a Croix de Fer fits perfectly as a daily ride as well as a weekend off road adventurer.
The titanium frame is something incredibly special indeed - Tube profiles are carefully selected and designed to give the new double-butted titanium platform a stiff and efficient pedalling platform, retaining the same connected feel and 'in-saddle' comfort for which the steel CdF is famed. The fully oval 28.6/35mm toptube and cleverly swaged seat tube are all engineered to deliver high levels of comfort. The large diameter 44mm oval-rounded trapezoid downtube, beefy S-Bend mountain bike-derived chainstays, tapered 56-46mm headtube and 34.9mm lower seat tube OD help ensure direct and efficient power transfer and pinpoint sharp handling.
Paired with the full carbon fork the CdF Ti is over a kilogram lighter than the steel models.
Achieving the impossible Genesis have somehow made the best even better by adding clearance for up to 42mm tyres on a 700c rim or 47mm tyres on a 650b rim (bike supplied with 700c). As well as new cage mounts to the frame and forks giving even more options and versatility.
Consistently blurring the lines of practicality and fun, you cannot possibly go wrong on a Genesis Croix de Fer.
- The best selling Adventure/Road/Gravel bike from Genesis in its finest guise
- A modern classic - Highly versatile and supremely fun!
- Beyond stunning 3AL-2.5v double-butted Titanium frame set
- Full carbon fork
- Over a Kilo lighter than the steel frame CdF
- Top of the line Shimano GRX 810 2x11 drivetrain
- Shimano GRX RX-810 hydraulic disc brakes
- WTB tubeless ready rims w/ WTB Raddler 700x40c tyres
- Thru axles front and rear
- Front and rear mudguard and rack mounts
- Many cage mounts inc fork anything mounts
- Clearance for 42mm tyres on 700c rims or 47mm tyres on 650b rims