The athletic fit Alps 8.0 v2 Jersey is constructed from an advanced poly-fabric with a cellulose fiber (manila hemp and bio-degradable poly-fabric) treatment engineered for the optimal blend of light weight, moisture-wicking and performance. Equipped with Jacquard underarm inserts for maximum ventilation, this jersey is cut longer in the rear for greater coverage in the riding position, and is available in two versions: Long and Short Sleeve.
- Constructed from an advanced mixed poly-textile for improved durability.
- Fabric features a quick-drying treatment for comfort and improved anti-bacterial performance.
- Main shell incorporates four-way stretch fibers for excellent levels of flex, comfort and fit.
- Ergonomic collar design for enhanced rider comfort.
- Mesh panel inserts on the underarms for high levels of inner ventilation.
- Elongated lower back panel helps maintain fit in various riding positions.
- YKK zippered back pocket for safe and secure storage of essentials.
1. Cellulose fiber construction: Cellulose fiber is as light as plume, but has only two thirds of cotton’s weight, while being durable (as tough as linen).
2. Cellulose fiber produces no fluff or cotton dust, making it the perfect option for riders who suffer with allergies or sensitive skin.
3. Cellulose fiber delivers exceptional moisture wicking properties allowing it to absorb excess moisture from the skin quickly; perfect for the rigors of All Mountain riding.
4. High breathability: The hollow fiber structure of cellulose fiber adjusts to moisture and temperature, keeping riders cooler for longer.
5. High protection against UV: The structure of manila hemp and the weaving method used combine to effectively protect against 97 per cent of UV rays.
6. Cellulose fiber is environmentally friendly and bio-degradable. With an initial growth period of 12-25 months, it can be harvested every three to eight months.