Work at Biketart: Workshop Manager
We have a workshop manager position available at our Canterbury showroom/warehouse. This role is to oversee our workshop and to develop it.
- PDI’ing bikes for collection or dispatch
- Boxing bikes for dispatch
- Custom bike builds
- Bike servicing and repairs
- Suspension servicing
- Wheel building
The candidate may also be required to assist in other areas when the workshop is quiet. For example; shop sales, technical support, product listing and warehousing tasks.
What we are looking for
Bike shop experience is essential for the role.
- You should be passionate about cycling, especially mountain biking.
- You need etensive product knowledge.
- You should be reliable, dedicated and conscientious individual that has a keen attention to detail.
- The role requires someone who is organised, capable of scheduling and prioritising workshop jobs.
- You need to have a very enthusiastic and proactive work ethic.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be confident dealing with a wide range of customers in an appropriate manner, whether that is by email, live-chat, phone or face-to-face.
- You need to be confident on computer systems for working in our tech driven online and retail environment.
- You should be trained to Cytech 2 or 3 (or equivalent) or with the suitable knowledge and skills required.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Holiday: 30 days per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Hours: 9am – 5pm five days a week, including some Saturday working.
- Salary £19-24k dependent on experience and skills.
- Development potential within the company.
- Excellent staff discount scheme, profit share, lunch and other perks.
- Opportunity for additional overtime hours.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter/email and your CV.