Sales & Customer Care Advisor
We have a position available in the customer care team at Biketart. This is to provide in-store, live-chat, and telephone sales, advice and support to our customers. You will need to liaise with other members of the Biketart team, trade suppliers, manufacturers and couriers.
This is a varied role providing support in the following areas:
- Product enquiries
- Telephone and email sales
- Advice on component compatibility and fitting
- Administration of customer returns & exchanges
- Organising demo bikes
- Dealing with custom bike enquiries and sales
- Warranty cases
- Delivery queries
- Some elements of website product administration.
What we are looking for
Bike shop experience is helpful for the role but is not essential – what is more important is that you must live and breathe riding and have extensive product knowledge. As we are predominantly a mountain bike store, this is where your passion must lay. You should be a positive person with enthusiasm for our brand and for giving excellent service.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be confident dealing with a wide range of customers in an appropriate manner, whether that is by email, live-chat, phone or face-to-face.
- You must have excellent written English. Other languages are helpful but not essential.
- You must be very organised, highly capable of multi-tasking and able to be calm under pressure.
- You need to have an enthusiastic and proactive work ethic.
- You must be determined to resolve things in the best possible way for our customers.
- You need to be highly computer literate and comfortable learning new systems. Experience with stock-control systems is helpful.
Hours and holiday.
- This is a full time position of 37.5 hours per week.
- Work hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm five days a week, including two weekend days per month.
- 30 days holiday.
- Salary £18,000 – £22,000 dependent on experience and skills.
- Development potential within the company.
- Excellent staff discount scheme, profit share, lunch and other perks.
- Opportunity for additional overtime hours.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter/email and your CV.