Job Opportunity: Customer Service Advisor
Biketart is an online-focused bike store based near Canterbury. We ship over 2,000 orders per week to riders in the UK and abroad. Formed 10 years ago, we are continuing to grow and are recruiting for full-time positions within our online team.
Working as part of the Customer Service team you will be assisting customers by email, phone and live chat. You will help with pre-sale enquiries, taking orders, giving product advice and investigating order delivery queries.
This is an extremely important role within the team as you are the first contact point with the customer. You must be capable of providing clear and fast support and advice in a friendly manner. You must be an avid cyclist with up-to-date knowledge of bikes and parts.
What we are looking for
- You must be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- You need to have an eye for detail and be able to follow processes and targets for response times.
- A strong knowledge of bike products is essential for this role.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment or the bike industry.
- You must be IT proficient and have the ability to learn new systems and processes.
- You should be able to co-ordinate multiple tasks and assess different levels of priority.
- Biketart is a non-smoking company, please do not apply for a job with us if you smoke.
- 37.5 hours per week, five days per week.
- The role will include some weekend work.
Salary & benefits
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Development potential within the company.
- Excellent staff discount scheme.
- Cycle-to-Work scheme.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include a CV and covering letter