Job Opportunity – Picker/Packer
Formed 10 years ago, Biketart is now amongst the largest independent bike businesses in the south of England. We are based near Barham, Canterbury.
Our online order department is responsible for the fast and accurate dispatch of all our web and phone orders. We send out thousands of orders a week worldwide.
As part of the dispatch team you will be responsible for picking of accessories, components and bikes from our warehouse and showroom. These items are then packed in suitable packaging and shipped. You will use our handheld scanners to pick items and use our order processing software to print shipping labels then pack the items.
What we are looking for
- You must be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- You need to have an eye for detail and be able to follow processes to ensure our customers receive their items on-time or ahead-of-time.
- This is an active role and you will be on your feet for the majority of the day.
- A knowledge of bike products is advantageous for this role but is not essential.
- Biketart is a non-smoking company, please do not apply for a job with us if you smoke.
- Up to 37.5 hours per week.
- Work hours are between 9am – 5pm five days a week
- The role will include some weekend work.
Salary & benefits
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Development potential within the company.
- Excellent staff discount scheme.
- Cycle-to-Work scheme.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include a CV and covering letter