Simply put, the Genesis Equilibrium is as near to a perfect contemporary classic road bike as you can possibly get. With a steel frame, 22 speed gearing, mechanical disc brakes and slim rubber, it exudes class and style. The Equilibriums Reynolds 725 frame offers wonderful levels of compliance and durability, while still be light enough to give many aluminium offerings a run for their money.
Up front a disc specific carbon fork dulls tarmac buzz and stays true under the extra power of the disc brakes. A Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives you the range to tackle most climbs and enjoy decent spinning speeds when riding with friends. Keeping with the speedy theme, the Equilibrium is fitted with 700x25c Donnelly Strada skinwall tyres which are fast rolling and great looking.
For riders looking for that one bike to keep them on the road come rain or shine, the Genesis Equilibrium 2019 is a fantastic choice.
- FRAME: REYNOLDS 725 HEAT-TREATED CHROMOLY
- FORK: CARBON ROAD W/ 1-1/8" ALLOY STEERER
- HEADSET: PRESTINE PT-1770 1-1/8" SEMI CARTRIDGE
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO 105 ST-R7000 / 2X11 SPEED
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000 / SS CAGE
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO 105 FD-R7000
- CHAINSET: SHIMANO 105 FC-R7000 / 50-34T / XS, 165MM / S, 170MM / M-L, 172.5MM / XL, 175MM
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHIMANO BB-R60
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO CS-R7000-11 / 11-28T CHAIN: KMC X11
- RIMS: JALCO DRX20 / 28H
- HUBS: KT-G15F/G1ER 28H / FRONT / REAR SPOKES: STEEL 14G
- TYRES: DONNELLY STRADA LGG 700X25C 60TPI W/SKINWALL
- BRAKES: PROMAX RC-482
- BRAKE LEVERS: SHIMANO 105 ST-R7000 HANDLEBAR: GENESIS ALLOY / 125MM DROP X 70MM REACH / XS, 400MM / S-M, 420MM / L-XL, 440MM
- GRIP TAPE: VELO TAPE W/GEL
- STEM: GENESIS AS-007 / + - 7DEG / XS, 90MM / S-M, 100MM / L-XL, 110MM
- SADDLE: GENESIS ROAD COMFORT SIZES: XS S M L XL