In a power obsessed world, theÂ Mondraker E-Crusher Carbon RR + 2018 has just taken things to a whole new level. Not only does the Crusher offer 150mm of travel, with a Stealth carbon frame and Mondraker's own Zero suspension system, but you also get the now legendary 'Forward geometry' that has claimed more best of test awards than anything else in recent magazine memory. So, imagine charging up a challenging climb, with almost no effort and then enjoying the blast down the other side, with loads of energy to spare - again and again and again. E-MTBs don't get better than theÂ this and it doesn't stop at extra power and great suspension design, the E-Crusher is also kitted out with some of the best components available. An XTR 1x11 speed drivetrain gives theÂ Â E-Crusher the smoothest possible shifts in all of cycling, with the potential to upgrade to Di2 thanks to the battery built into the Steps system. The Fox 36 Factory Kashima 160mm fork and Float DPX2 Factory rear shock are not only industry leaders, but will also turn heads wherever you ride. Then you have theÂ Â E-Crusher's Mavic XA Elite 27.5"+ wheels - the most technically advanced hoops you can bolt onto your bike - match perfectly to the Maxxis Minion/ High Roller tyre in 2.8 plus sized width for more grip than you can possibly imagine, with the added comfort of extra air volume. You can make even more of this grip with the uber-powerful Shimano Saint brakes, the downhiller's stoppers of choice. Finishing kit includes the excellent Fox Transfer dropper post, a Fizik Gobi salad, an OnOff Stoic carbon 780mm bar and even built in shock mudguard. If you are even a tiny bit E-MTB curious, or want to try plus sized tyres, the newÂ Mondraker E-Crusher Carbon RR + 2018 will pique your interest to the max.
Thanks to the tubeless ready nature of the Maxxis/ Mavic combination, you can also investigate the joys of riding tube-free. Why not let Biketart set up yourÂ Â E-Crusher before you even pick it up - just give is a call.
- Frame: 27Â´5+ Stealth Full Carbon Structure, Zero Suspension System, built-in detachable battery, Forward Geometry, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, Tapered head tube, one-piece Monoblock upper link, HHG internal cable routing, Enduro MAX sealed bearings, shock mudguard for integrated in the swingarm, custom chainstay protector, Carbon 3K battery cover, travel 150mm.
- Rear shock: Fox Float DPX2 LV EVOL Factory Kashima
- Fork: Fox 36 27.5+ Float FIT HSC LSC Evol Factory Kashima 160mm
- Headset: Onoff Saturn
- Stem: Onoff Stoic FG 30mm
- Handlebar: Onoff Stoic Carbon 0.5 780mm
- Grips: Onoff Diamond, lock-on
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Performance Elite dropper post
- Saddle: Fizik Gobi M5 VS K:IUM.
- Brakes Shimano Saint M820 203mm
- Brake lever: Shimano Saint
- Wheels: Mavic E XA Elite 27Â´5+
- Front tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 27Â´5x2.8, tubeless ready, Dual compound, Exo Protection, 60TPI, folding.
- Rear tyre: High Roller 27 II,5x2.8, tubeless ready, Dual compound, Exo Protection, 60TPI, folding.
- Crank: Shimano e8000 drive unit, BT-E8020 504w/h integrated battery, FC-E8050 hollowtech crankset 34T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG6011
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9000GS, Shadow Plus, medium cage, 11
- Shifter: Shimano XTR SML9000R, Rapidfire Plus, 2 Way release, 11
- Sprocket: Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-46T 11 speed
- Weight without pedals: 22.2Kg