Successor to the DH07, Stoy is the new downhill shock from BOS. Even more advanced than its predecessor, its main design change is a new piggy-back shape and shorter reservoir. Its compression adjustment assembly is completely new. Stoy’s mounting hardware uses needle roller bearings, a luxury reserved up ‘til now for Nicolas Vouilloz’s “factory” shocks. The benefits: bushing play reduced to zero, and incredible durability compared to normal mountings.
As with all BOS shocks, Stoy is fully adjustable and easy to service. Each new shock is set-up specifically to suit the rider and the bike. Stoy fits most downhill bikes on the market. It’s also available in non-standard sizes on demand.
Please contact us to discuss size and tuning requirements.
- Hydraulic monotube shock with 3-way valving
- Adjustments: high and low-speed compression damping, rebound damping
- Can be completely disassembled, serviced and re-built
- Custom-tuned to match rider weight, style and bike
- Aluminium reservoir housing, sealhead, body, preload collar and eyelet
- 12mm shaft diameter
- Needle-bearing mount kit
View the full range for Bos Stoy 2012
If you like the Bos Stoy 2012, you might also like ...